USD $20000~ $52000
Place of Origin: ZJ
Fully automatic die cutting Bronzing machine Product introduction
Bronzing is actually the pursuit of beauty in printing art. It is the quality of attention to extreme detail that stands out. When you expect to obtain satisfactory quality and effect of bronzing, our bronzing equipment is your choice. It can be assembled up to six vertical, six (security), two horizontal, for you to choose according to the needs of the product. The control system is equipped with a touch-screen control system compatible with 19, 15 and 10.4-inch LED screens. In the touch-screen navigation setting function, the alignment of the printed patterns on the paper can be adjusted at will. In the uniform and skipping hot stamping process, the electrochemical aluminum foil spacing can be minimized to 1mm, so that you effectively save costs and improve efficiency. The mechanical parts are redesigned by German professional doctors and Japanese professional engineers, so that the hot stamping operation process can reach 400 tons of pressure, so that hot stamping, concave and convex show a more three-dimensional effect, but also to ensure a higher speed of hot stamping.
Fully automatic die cutting Bronzing machine advantage
Feed paper part
1. Independently developed GW high-quality Feida head, 4 suction cups and 4 suction cups to ensure stable and fast paper feeding.
2. Prestack paper device, the maximum height of pile paper is 1600mm without stopping.
3. The pre-stack paper device is equipped with a track so that the operator can accurately and conveniently send the paper stack into the feida.
4. Side gauges can be adjusted between push and pull gauges to meet different paper needs.
5. Side and front gauge band photoelectric alignment, adjustable sensitivity.
6. Slow down the feed to the front gauge to position the paper accurately.
7. The conveyor plate USES German moulded stainless steel to deliver the paper smoothly and quickly.
Die cutting gold stamping part
1. Vertical full-format foil feeding system, which can be used for vertical and horizontal bronzing at the same time, reducing the amount of foil and saving time for changing foil.
2. The vertical axis of aluminum can be increased to 6 axis according to customer needs, controlled by independent servo. Yaskawa servo System, Yaskawa, Japan.
3. User-friendly gold foil holder can be pulled out from the machine for convenient replacement of gold foil. Maximum gold foil diameter :250mm.
4. Vertical and horizontal two-way equipped with gold foil separation and air blowing device is suitable for large area bronzing.
5. Man-machine interactive touch function can set different long pull and short pull.
6. If the length of gold foil is shorter than 6m, it will trigger the alarm; The computer - processed gold foil monitoring system shows the length of remaining and used gold foil.
7. Japanese servo motor is adopted to realize accurate and stable control of die-cutting pressure; At the same time, the pressure can be accurately controlled by pressing the 15-inch touch screen, and the adjustment amount can be accurate to 0.01mm.
8. The die-cutting plate frame and the die-cutting underplate are locked by Japanese SMC cylinder, to avoid the situation that the upper and lower plate frame lock is not installed in place, effectively avoiding the loss caused by human factors.
9. Die - cutting plate frame with centerline positioning mode, so that operators in the installation of die - cutting plate no longer need to consider the left and right position of the die - cutting plate.
10. The tooth row adopts adjustable tooth row structure, which is convenient for operators to maintain the production accuracy of the machine during the use of the machine.
Paper receiving part
1. The paper receiving department can control the whole machine through the 10.4-inch touch screen.
2. Electric auxiliary paper receiving stand can realize paper receiving without stopping
TO: Self Operated Mall
| Recommend matching suppliers if this supplier doesn’t contact me on Message Center within 24 hours.
| I agree to share my Business Card to the supplier.